Safety ‘n Action is a New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) Accredited Private Training Establishment that delivers training in Occupational Health and Safety. As a nationwide provider, training is delivered directly at the client’s site or at one of our purpose built training centres.
Safety ‘n Action is seeking more trainers to keep up with the industry growth. Our trainers are highly experienced and practical people. They all have a shared passion in providing their students with the knowledge and tools needed to incorporate sound safety practices into everyday decisions and activities.
A Health and Safety Trainer is required to undertake advisory services and deliver health and safety training of a high standard to our customers. They are also required to undertake all necessary administrative duties, including processing training related documentation such as evaluations and assessments. Trainers are provided with set targets for upskilling and sign off relating to Safety ‘n Action product delivery.
- Knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety Legislation
- Qualification in Health and Safety would be desirable
- Background in a formal trade, manufacturing, armed or emergency services
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills
- Background in some level of training certification or NZQA assessment desirable
- A passion for training and passing on your knowledge and skills
- Able to apply relevant/previous experience in the classroom
If you are passionate about Health and Safety and consider yourself as a motivational individual able to drive the safety behaviours of others, then apply now!