If you or your team work in the construction industry or any sort of demolition or refurbishment then you will need to be aware of when and where you could be exposed to Asbestos.
This interactive seminar will give you a broad overview of the dangers of Asbestos, where you will likely encounter Asbestos Containing Materials (ACM), as well as how to safely handle it, including the removal and disposal of up to 10m2 of non-friable asbestos.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Overview on what Asbestos is
- Asbestos health hazards
- Legislation and new Asbestos licencing
- Identifying asbestos or ACM in buildings
- Personal and respiratory protective equipment
- How to take samples safely
- Safe removal procedures of up to 10m2
- Where and how to safely dispose of Asbestos
- Overview on personal decontamination procedures
- Understanding personal decontamination procedures
Hazard and Risk Management is recommended