60 days to complete once you have received your login.
This course will give you the necessary knowledge to identify when you need to apply isolation procedures and how to lockout or reinstate machinery.
Through simulated exercises you will have the opportunity to conduct multiple tag out and lockout scenarios, to reinforce your understanding and skill application.
In accordance with the requirements to maintain Consent to Assess for the unit standards taught on this course, Safety ‘n Action had this course pre moderated and approved by our standard setting body, The Skills Organisation.
Unit Standards - ISO
Lockout and reinstate machinery in the workplace
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Demonstrate machinery, lockout and reinstatement
- Conduct a machinery lockout
- Conduct a reinstatement following a machinery lockout
- Apply isolations for different hazardous energy sources (subject to authority requirements following documented site procedures and permits
- Identify how isolation's are verified as achieving zero state
All students are required to have a level of written and oral English equivalent to NCEA level 1 (year 11) or IELTS 5.5 or higher, to be eligible to attend our courses. The person responsible for making bookings or authorising attendance on the course must agree to these Terms and Conditions prior to acceptance of their student(s) onto the course. Where a student does not meet our English language requirement a reader/writer must be supplied by the student or the person responsible for authorising the student’s attendance. The reader/writer cannot be another student attending the same course.