60 days to complete once you have received your login.
To remain compliant with Health and Safety legislation and industry 'good practise' guidelines, students are generally required to refresh their training every two years. When booking a refresher course, Safety ’n Action will require evidence of the student's NZQA record of achievement displaying the relevant unit standard/s to the course they are attending. Please note no unit standards will be uploaded to NZQA.
If students are unable to provide us with this information, they will need to attend a full course to gain the unit standard/s. Alternatively, if the student has completed prior training and does not hold the applicable NZQA unit standard/s, on request we can provide the student with an attendance certificate only.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the uses of different types of work permits
- Recognise the duties of those involved in the work permit system
- Explain the requirements for applying/receiving a work permit
- Describe and carry out the controls and actions to be taken at the end of a work period or upon the completion of work
- Fill out the appropriate permit from a given scenario for assessment
- If you did not complete your original training with Safety ‘n Action then we may require evidence of competency